Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi sense 7 Pro strange alarm clock problem.

I sure can't figure out what is up with the alarm on this Hisense 7 pro tablet. Any tone that I set only sounds for a second or two, then stops, then sounds another second, stops,and so on. Its driving me crazy. I've checked everything I can think that could cause it, notification, sound settings, can't track it down. This is in fact my 2nd Sero pro in the allowed WM 15 days, as a factory reset didn't fix it I had swamped for another one. This one has the same issue straight out of the box, no other aps other that what is stock have been added. It is not rooted, although issues like this one may be a good reason to root, I don't know. Does anyone have any ideas at all what could be causing this? Thank you very much in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    2,556 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock faux123

Default Re: Hi sense 7 Pro strange alarm clock problem.

Quote Originally Posted by llluck666 View Post
    I sure can't figure out what is up with the alarm on this Hisense 7 pro tablet. Any tone that I set only sounds for a second or two, then stops, then sounds another second, stops,and so on. Its driving me crazy. I've checked everything I can think that could cause it, notification, sound settings, can't track it down. This is in fact my 2nd Sero pro in the allowed WM 15 days, as a factory reset didn't fix it I had swamped for another one. This one has the same issue straight out of the box, no other aps other that what is stock have been added. It is not rooted, although issues like this one may be a good reason to root, I don't know. Does anyone have any ideas at all what could be causing this? Thank you very much in advance!

Posted via Android Central App
    I have a good idea: maybe return that tablet and buy one that actually works? Not trying to be harsh, but they aren't very good tablets

Default Re: Hi sense 7 Pro strange alarm clock problem.

Are you allowed to swap this one for another one or are you passed the 15 day period?