- 12-13-2013, 11:48 PM #2
- 144 Posts
Re: Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid... Thoughts?
It's an international release. It's a 13" Wacom Cintiq graphics tablet that can be detached and used as a stand-alone Android tablet. As far as an Android tablet for artists that has a pressure sensitive stylus, it's probably the best one out there, but at $1500 (US), I don't know if it's THAT good. Granted it's primary function is a high-end graphics tablet for another computer but they already have a 13" Cintiq HD that is identical in form and function for that purpose that is $500 cheaper. I'm not sure if the Android functionality makes it worth the extra money. I was hoping someone on here might have gotten their hands on one and tried it. The problem is, no one in a Brick-&-mortar store is carrying one to go and try it out.
Here's a review on engadget:
Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid review - Engadget
Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid review: a pen display that doubles as an Android tablet
- 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM #4
- By oskar1995 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:25 PM
- By nyry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:26 PM
- By Tall Mike 2145 in forum PoliticsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:18 PM
- By bd1212 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 120Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:00 PM
- By JeffreyVB in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:52 PM