Hey All Thanks For Stopping By....Not sure if anyone has actually heard of this company but am trying to get this POS to type. I finally gotit connected to my Wi-Fi after changing the password so I could type it in...Now I cant add my email address cause the darn keyboard is not calibrated properly. Anyone have any suggestions aside from returning it?
- 01-08-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Re: iRola Tablet
Sadly no....If i could just type my email address in there i'd be able to download a new keyboard or something to calibrate the damn thing. its so frustrating. this isn't even mine its my gf. I am about to throw this thing out the window
- 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM #4
Re: iRola Tablet
Yeah, it's one of the many reasons to avoid these lesser-known device manufacturers. It's a capacitative screen, not a resistive one, right? Resistive touchscreen technology is really outdated--that's what the old Windows Mobile devices and PalmPilots used, and typically worked better with a stylus, because you had to be really accurate and somewhat forceful with the pressure. Assuming it's capacitative, make sure the screen is super clean. Also, make sure the device isn't lying directly on a table while typing--I don't know why, but I've seen reports of certain tablets having more difficulties when lying on certain surfaces. But the most likely explanation is that it's poor software or hardware, and you'll probably need to return it.
- 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM #6
- 03-03-2014, 06:10 PM #7
- 03-03-2014, 06:16 PM #8
- 03-03-2014, 06:33 PM #9
- By Kyle535 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:45 PM
- By MoWe1983 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:51 PM
- By robbielyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:21 AM
- By Dew Johnson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
- By Brian Grimwade in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:00 AM