- 1 Posts
GoClever R103 HDMI Issues
I have a GoClever R103 with a broken screen and I'm trying to output through HDMI.
In the manual there is a section on this but only says it can output to HDMI when playing a video.
Is there a way to have it output without playing a video and screen access? Maybe a ROM of some kind?
I've attached screenshots of the tablet/netbook.
Thanks in advance :)
Edit: When i switch the monitor I'm outputting to the screen detects nothing but the netbook screen will glow white like in the Image bellow untill it switches back to DVI.
Last edited by jebediahkerman; 02-12-2014 at 03:17 PM. Reason: New info
- By brucedbr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:55 AM
- By Nabooy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:03 PM
- By patruns in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:58 PM
- By kittensceilidh in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:08 PM
- By jsting76 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:34 PM