- 32 Posts
LePan 10.1 tablet
Hi, I recently purchased a LePan 10.1 tablet but I cant seem to figure out a few things...like, downloading music to the tablet? Its has sd slot for a card but no music player (only google music play app which like a Pandora but you pay the music). What I need to know is should I download a music player and download music to it and can anyone suggest music player app? Im not very tech savvy but I can follow directions. lol!!
- 05-23-2014, 11:21 PM #2
Re: LePan 10.1 tablet
May I suggest these guides:
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part I: Intro, Homescreens, Settings
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part II: Installing Apps, Managing Media
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part III: Managing Contacts
Part II has a section on music, which may be helpful for you. Let us know if you're still having issues.
- By ValYooNeek in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:14 PM
- By Brett Wright in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Jhuliefher Sabido in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:22 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:35 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:02 AM