Play Game from 32GB SD on Zeki Android Tablet?

Deanna Mulsow

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded a large game onto a 32gb Micro SD that fits into my Zeki Android Tablet and would like to play the game on my tablet. I can find the files in the search but when the .exe is tapped, it doesn't open and there is no 'desktop icon' to launch the game.

Is there a way to play the game on my tablet from the card and save game data back to the card ect?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! .exe files are Windows files, and not compatible with Android. Android app installer files have an .apk extension.

If you want to install this game, find it on Google Play or some other legitimate app store and get it from there. Keep in mind that large games may require that your device have enough system RAM (1 GB or above) as well as enough free Internal Storage (not external SD, because you can't install apps directly there).

If you're looking to download a game directly from a filesharing site for free (especially if it's normally a paid app), I strongly advice against it. It's a good way to infect your device with malware, and besides that, it may encourage piracy.