1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help! Frozen Boot sequence on Tablet PC!

I just ordered and received a Chinese made 10" tablet sporting Android 2.2, Infortm X220 ARM11 1Ghz, 512MB DDR2 and 16 Gig mini card. I'm brand new to Android but I've learned a few basics over the last few days. Then this morning when I turned it on, it froze up! I shut it down and restarted it a number of times, but it keeps doing the same thing. I see the screen with the green robot, then the penguin up in the top left corner, then "Android" in small letters at center left, then "Android" in larger letters in the center of the screen, and that's as far as it goes!

Is there anyone who can help me? If it were a PC the reboot would usually work for this, but with Android I don't have a clue.

Help! I'm frozen and I can't get unstuck!

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

my 7" chinese tablet has a reset. Just a small hole you stick a pin in to reset. Might be worth a try.

Default Re: Help! Frozen Boot sequence on Tablet PC!

I have the exact same problm. even when i push the reset button with a pin or pen the same thing still happnds. can someone please help?

I have same problem with my SG3 i9300. My screen stuck even I restart still coming back and stuck. What to help PLease.

HELP

Hi. And welcome to Android Central to those who are new.

I can't help sorry, but u might have a better chance of getting some by going to- Android Central Community,
    Then post your problem in- General help and how to.

If I can help in any other way (like if you get lost in here), let me know here. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Helen

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

My Google Nexus 7 Tablet 2013 is frozen i tried the reset and every thing but I need help. Whats your best advice?

Quote Originally Posted by olib1332 View Post
    My Google Nexus 7 Tablet 2013 is frozen i tried the reset and every thing but I need help. Whats your best advice?
    Hi olib and welcome
    Im not sure if you are asking me, but you might be more likely to get some helpful answers in the forum "Google branded devises and accessories" then the sub-forum "Google Nexus 7 Tablet 2013"
    I hope you get the help you need.
    Let me know here if you cant find it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by leanmarine View Post
    I just ordered and received a Chinese made 10" tablet sporting Android 2.2, Infortm X220 ARM11 1Ghz, 512MB DDR2 and 16 Gig mini card. I'm brand new to Android but I've learned a few basics over the last few days. Then this morning when I turned it on, it froze up! I shut it down and restarted it a number of times, but it keeps doing the same thing. I see the screen with the green robot, then the penguin up in the top left corner, then "Android" in small letters at center left, then "Android" in larger letters in the center of the screen, and that's as far as it goes!

Is there anyone who can help me? If it were a PC the reboot would usually work for this, but with Android I don't have a clue.

Help! I'm frozen and I can't get unstuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfsr View Post
    my 7" chinese tablet has a reset. Just a small hole you stick a pin in to reset. Might be worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana131 View Post
    I have the exact same problm. even when i push the reset button with a pin or pen the same thing still happnds. can someone please help?
    Quote Originally Posted by romansancho View Post
    I have same problem with my SG3 i9300. My screen stuck even I restart still coming back and stuck. What to help PLease.
    Quote Originally Posted by sean12345678901234567890 View Post
    HELP
    Hi guys and gals
    Iv put a post in here explaining where, in Android Central Forums, you would be more likely to get some helpful answers.
    Cheers

PS look for the first post from me in here. Post 7

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app