Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default VM: Should I swith from the Intercept to the Motorola Triumph?

Just like the title says, should I? Especially since my Intercept is stuck on 2.1 forever.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Default Re: VM: Should I swith from the Intercept to the Motorola Triumph

If you have the money then i would buy it. I know its not perfect but it works great for me. The intercept isnt perfect so why not. I know you can get it from target for around 250 after a 50 gift card. I went from the OV to the triumph so you are doing more of an upgrade then me.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah I'm getting a part time job in november ill have more than I'll need so ill probably get a belt holder for it and buy a few more apps. In January ill probably buy the triumph.

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Carrier
    CM10 Nightly

I'd go with the ov. I played with my freinds triumph and the only thing I liked about it was HDMI out... and I would rarely if ever use that. If you would use HDMI out then by all means, yes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

The main thing I like about the triumph is its processor being way betterthan my current phone and the screen size is better in my opinion. I didn't know about hdmi out, id probably use it once in a while but not majorly often.

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk