1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Add Cricket Wireless

Hey guys. I was checking the device list and saw that there was a Cricket Wireless Android phone on the list (Samsung Vitality) but saw that Cricket Wireless wasn't on the drop down list for carriers. I saw Alltel and MetroPCS but no Cricket.

Can you do me a favor and add Cricket Wireless to the carrier drop down list?

By the way, I couldn't find exactly where to find the correct place to put this on the forum. Hopefully this is a correct spot.

Thanks
    Krothie
    Thanked by:

ROM

Default Re: Add Cricket Wireless

I agree Cricket should be on the drop down list, they are an up and coming company with strong market share here in the great NW. so come on be nice put Cricked on the list.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Cricket Wireless just added a new more powerful Android Phone called "Huawei Mercury" which is now probably Cricket Wireless' best Android device specs wise.

I often see Android Central articles/announcements about MetroPC or whatever it's called and I can't even get that in my area nor anywhere in Western New York. Cricket Wireless seems to be bigger and its growing.

Need SD. Card secure through cricket

Pretty please. Mindy

ROM
    Android 4.0

cricket suks u only get local covrage u wont get coverage in other cities its the ghetto version of metro.

Quote Originally Posted by mistichunter View Post
    cricket suks u only get local covrage u wont get coverage in other cities its the ghetto version of metro.
    For some people Cricket works, for you it may not. Everyone has different needs and different budgets. For many Cricket works just fine.

Instead of bashing someone for their choice of cell provider work on your spelling, capitalization, and grammar. Otherwise reading your post makes me think of a 12 year old.
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

My cousin has Cricket Wireless and she is able to get service out in a more rural area. I have no idea what Metro is sorry. Not available anywhere near my area, but Cricket is. Cricket Wireless is adding the iPhone this month. They are also going to start getting some more powerful phones and adding 4g lte soon. Cricket may be going places, can't say the same with T-Mobile and Sprint.

ROM
    Android 4.0

yeah u can still get service in rural areas if ur in the same city. u wont get coverage were metro covers. since cricket only covers southwestern parts of the us.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

yeah u can still get service in rural areas if ur in the same city. u wont get coverage were metro covers. since cricket only covers southwestern parts of the us.
    Yeah they do a good job in the south west, but I'm here is the North East. Around Western New York state they do a decent job of coverage.

ROM
    Android 4.0

well crickets coverage doesnt work in major big cities in the center midwestern united states. since that i ruled by ghetto metropcs
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

Actually, cricket is going nationwide. Mid atlantic, new england, south west and north west.

They started in the sw...

Metro PCS, iirc, in florida uses verizon towers. Tell me where I won't get coverage again?

Sent using my MoPho-King photon
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

well crickets coverage doesnt work in major big cities in the center midwestern united states. since that i ruled by ghetto metropcs
    I'm in the biggest Midwestern city Chicago and cricket has a big market here and surrounding areas i smell a troll lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Here in Western NY (Buffalo and Rochester) its really big in the City and the Suburbs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

cricket already nationwide, they roam off of sprint if your not in their coverage area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Android 4.0

well there is no coverage in dallas only metropcs

I agree, add Cricket. I get service everywhere I take my Cricket phone.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

well there is no coverage in dallas only metropcs
    Hush young man your wrong lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2