Add Cricket Wireless

kjay2559

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree Cricket should be on the drop down list, they are an up and coming company with strong market share here in the great NW. so come on be nice put Cricked on the list.

91_z28_4me

May 20, 2011
Visit site
cricket suks u only get local covrage u wont get coverage in other cities its the ghetto version of metro.

For some people Cricket works, for you it may not. Everyone has different needs and different budgets. For many Cricket works just fine.

Instead of bashing someone for their choice of cell provider work on your spelling, capitalization, and grammar. Otherwise reading your post makes me think of a 12 year old.

mistichunter

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
yeah u can still get service in rural areas if ur in the same city. u wont get coverage were metro covers. since cricket only covers southwestern parts of the us.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
yeah u can still get service in rural areas if ur in the same city. u wont get coverage were metro covers. since cricket only covers southwestern parts of the us.

Actually, cricket is going nationwide. Mid atlantic, new england, south west and north west.

They started in the sw...

Metro PCS, iirc, in florida uses verizon towers. Tell me where I won't get coverage again?

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
well crickets coverage doesnt work in major big cities in the center midwestern united states. since that i ruled by ghetto metropcs

I'm in the biggest Midwestern city Chicago and cricket has a big market here and surrounding areas i smell a troll lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
cricket already nationwide, they roam off of sprint if your not in their coverage area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums