Samsung Galaxy Indulge 4G Metro PCS

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Ohkay, I'm having way too many problems with my Indulge... First, it will not update. I tried manually forcing the update and it doesn't work. I feel like if it'd update to the most current firmware it may fix my other issues. Second, it won't connect to my computer. It's definitely the device because it wouldn't connect to the other three PC's i have at home. I've tried looking for answers and Google'd it with no luck. The third issue is, of course, the 4G does not connect at all, ever... I've tried a lot of things for that. Metro told me i need to buy a new phone but a few tests i did show that the modem inside the phone is completely fine and is capable of running 4G. I strongly believe the problem is due to having 2.2.1 and I'm not sure what the most recent update for this phone is, probably 2.2.2 cause it's on Metro, but I need help almost desperately. I'm getting 1x and it's such a slow connection that some apps don't even recognize that there's any internet connection. If the app does work it's unbearably slow... And yes, I'm in Philadelphia, PA with great 4G coverage. :mad:

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My friend is having boot loop issues. How can she get into the recovery or factory wipe? She's about to start pulling her hair.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, tell her to get a motion 4g. I gave up with the indulge and it's endless problems and with the motion At 50 bucks it's affordable and a fantastic phone.

Sent from my LG Motion 4G from Tapatalk 2.