- 13 Posts
Unlocked iphone 3 or 4 on Strait Talk, yes no? Anyone done it?
Hi everyone, i'm an android fan but would like to help a friend get a used iphone for the strait talk no contract service. Has anyone tried it with success? I'm thinking that any gsm unlocked iphone would work but don't want to go buy an iphone just to have it not work. If you've done it or know first hand of someone that has please let me know. Thanks
- 10-12-2012, 07:02 AM #2
- 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM #3HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 10-13-2012, 03:11 PM #4
- By defdc in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM
- By cgardner in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:15 AM
- By K13RAN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:28 AM
- By ••dbdoinit in forum Forum GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:24 AM
- By popkurn611 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2010, 12:32 PM