- 15 Posts
Straight Talk in SoCal
So I was thinking about switching to Straight Talk using my Desire HD or my iPhone 3GS. I live in the southern California area and would like to know hows the service. If you have straight talk and are not in the SC area I'd still like to hear your experience with the service. Anyways is Straight Talk legit or not??? Thanks.
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums
- 10-17-2012, 10:06 AM #2
- 10-24-2012, 01:07 AM #3
Re: Straight Talk in SoCal
I'm looking to do this as well. I'm thinking of leaving Verizon and going to straight talk. I know that both at&t and t mobile have fine coverage in the area. My question is how do I go about getting a carrier unlocked phone. I'm looking into the htc one x, I check on ebay and I see a lot of unlocked ones branded with at&t on them. So I would assume that this phone is still riddled with at&t bloatwere. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- By lsutigers03 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2014, 12:30 AM
- By evperry in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:51 AM
- By Zorachus in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
- By pintopunk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:10 AM
- By dougeetx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:13 AM