Us cellular devices

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I want to start a new thread/ topic. If anyone has info or questions on US cellular devices please do so here. I did not see a thread on here and I can't afford that team uscellular app.......
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I just figured I would post here I am case anyone gets any confirmed information about when the GS2 will get ICS or JB updates....

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
What the op is referring to is the forum app for Team US Cellular.... Their mobile app does cost unless you already "own" a compatible forum app...

tennisjunkie

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Please does anyone know if the Samsung note 2 on us cellular be able to be used on Verizon???? I need to go to Verizon and if anyone knows how to flash? Unlock? Or how to use it on Verizon please please respond.
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just figured I would post here I am case anyone gets any confirmed information about when the GS2 will get ICS or JB updates....

teamuscellular.com/Forum/blog/2/entry-352-hot-news-ics-jb-and-split-window-ota/

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Antykain

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This area kinda dead eh? Anywho, I just switched to US Cellular from the big V. Fairly happy with the service so but, wish US Cellular had a better internet data plan, mainly unlimited. $90/month for 10GB of internet data would be gone quick for the stuff I do.. streaming, online gaming, etc. Plus, $90/month for internet usage seems kinda a joke IMO.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Antykain

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Y's cellular does have an unlimited data plan also if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Yes, they do have unlimited data plans for phones.. I have the unlimited data plan on 2 of my phones from US Cellular. But their internet plans they have available, do not offer unlimited. Best they have is the the 10GB for $90/month with purchase of one of their 4G LTE modems/routers. It's a separate data plan offered to phones.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Us Cellular has some of the lowest quality versions of phones out there. Not to mention now they are back to contracts. By the recent complaints i've heard about uscc. The happiest customers in wireless, are now, the most p!$$ed off customers in wireless. I left uscc last july, and you couldn't pay me to go back

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz