Flashed phones for MetroPCS IN TROUBLE!!!
I've been hearing some rumors lately about MetroPCS being acquired by T Mobile and that because of this takeover most of MetroPCS flashed phones are not working properly. Today my mother and father in law experience this first hand when the guy that did the flashing for them called them and told them that their phones were no longer be able to get SMS or MMS.
Right now they have two EVOs that they cannot use anymore except for making calls and surfing the internet. I've heard about an app that it's able to be configured to send MMS and texts but I do not know the name of it. If anyone has the configuration for the app and the name for it I'll be happy to look into it and help my inlaws.:thumbup:
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- 11-01-2012, 05:22 AM #2
Re: Flashed phones for MetroPCS IN TROUBLE!!!
That sucks. I know u can receive texts through Google Voice, but in order to get texts to ur mobile # rather than ur GV #, ur mobile # has to be integrated with GV. Not sure if u can do this with Metro PCS.
- By rutkind in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
- By w9awx in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:19 AM
- By seanatsb in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM
- By Scincidae in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
- By quicksite in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:33 AM