Is this the Beginning of the end of US Cellular??
As reported in the washington post today, US Cellular is getting out of the Chicago Market.
Sprint buying US Cellular spectrum, customers in Midwest for $480 million; USC stock plunges - The Washington Post
Let's hope for the rest of us that are NOT in the Chicago market, it doesnt mean, the end is near!!
- 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM #2
Re: Is this the Beginning of the end of US Cellular??
Naw us cellular already said its cutting its losses in Chicago and st Louis focusing where they are making money
Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
- By ZachDasher in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 23Last Post: 10-02-2011, 07:30 PM
- By galaxysupper in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:25 PM
- By Progenitor42 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 43Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:14 AM
- By green in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2011, 08:35 AM
- By SlappyMcgee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:40 PM