Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Hustleman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Straight Talk now selling their version of Galaxy S3

I have just recently seen where Straight Talk is now selling the Galaxy S3 on their website. This is a ST branded phone. Has anyone used this phone? Is it CDMA or GSM?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Straight Talk now selling their version of Galaxy S3

I want to know this as well. It's using either AT&T or Verizon towers as that's all that is offered in my area and it comes up for purchase in the ST website. Also worth noting as it clearly says 4GLTE on the phone description... So does this mean it will really get LTE? I know ppl are complaining of ST cutting off their data when using an ATT byop..is anyone having this problem with an actual ST phone? Here's the link to the phone. http://www.shopstraighttalk.com/bpdi...ionId=22664798

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wow, a generation late. They should have skipped the 3 and went straight to the 4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

In the area I live in, for my area code, ST has in the past only sold CDMA on Verizon. So that is my guess; especially with the problems they are having with at&t right now.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I checked with ST. They told me this phone is CDMA that runs off sprint towers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremmar View Post
    I checked with ST. They told me this phone is CDMA that runs off sprint towers.

Get ready got super slow data!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    cgardnervt likes this.