What to switch to from Net10?
I recently got a Nexus 4 and a Net10 AT&T micro-SIM card. Everything's been going fine until I discovered that I only get 1.5 GB of data! I've already used 300 MB in less than four days!
I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and we don't get much, if any T-Mobile coverage, which is why I got the AT&T SIM. I can't express how much it annoys me that I can't use T-Mobile. It seems like all roads lead to T-Mobile.
So my question is, what is a network to switch to that I could get a micro-SIM for? I really don't want to live off 1.5 GB of data every month. Heck, even 2 GB would be somewhat tolerable.
- 05-21-2013, 03:01 PM #3
- 05-21-2013, 05:32 PM #5
Re: What to switch to from Net10?
- By fantom555 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2013, 05:39 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:10 PM
- By milominderbinder in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 08-24-2011, 12:50 PM
- By slider9499 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
- By dougstrickland in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 27Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:35 PM