- 06-18-2013, 09:47 AM #2
- 06-18-2013, 03:24 PM #3
- 56 Posts
AT@T Data is cap at 1.5 GB. T-Mobile is unlimited data. All else is unlimited on either network. You will most likely only be offered a T-Mobile Sim card. But in some areas AT@T Sim cards are still available from Net10. Otherwise you can get AT@T Sims off eBay. I am on AT@T Net10. Works best for me in may neck of the woods. If TMo had descent voice in my area I would be on them due to the unlimited data and better data speeds then AT@T.
- 06-18-2013, 05:38 PM #4
Keep in mind the Net10 AT&T 1.5GB data cap is a "hard cap," meaning your data gets cut off rather than throttled for the remainder of the month. I've had a good experience with Net10 AT&T micro sim. Data speeds much slower than Tmo, but still fast enough to stream video 95 percent of the time. The big benefit and the reason why I switched is I have much better indoor coverage on AT&T's network. The only bump in the road I've had so far is I didn't top-off or renew my minutes before the end of my 30 day term, and my phone was deactivated and I couldn't reacivate on the website.
- 06-18-2013, 06:23 PM #5
- 56 Posts
May experience has been good with Net10 as well. But I Consider myself low maintenance and am able to figure most issues out myself or with a little help from the forums. I tried Tmo on Net10 as well and had the same results as you. I am on auto pay with them so I am not worried about getting deactivated plus it saves you a few bucks. Second I ported my old Verizon and main phone # to Google, which I still use as my main #. Not meny people even no my Net10 #.
- By vamp07 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 40Last Post: 02-05-2016, 05:45 PM
- By jerzeeshadow in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2013, 03:56 PM
- By Rallph in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:52 AM
- By rosser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2012, 08:22 PM
- By thexxoffspring in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM