NET10

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Is NET10 really unlimited or does it have a data cap?

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
AT@T Data is cap at 1.5 GB. T-Mobile is unlimited data. All else is unlimited on either network. You will most likely only be offered a T-Mobile Sim card. But in some areas AT@T Sim cards are still available from Net10. Otherwise you can get AT@T Sims off eBay. I am on AT@T Net10. Works best for me in may neck of the woods. If TMo had descent voice in my area I would be on them due to the unlimited data and better data speeds then AT@T.

Last edited:

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Keep in mind the Net10 AT&T 1.5GB data cap is a "hard cap," meaning your data gets cut off rather than throttled for the remainder of the month. I've had a good experience with Net10 AT&T micro sim. Data speeds much slower than Tmo, but still fast enough to stream video 95 percent of the time. The big benefit and the reason why I switched is I have much better indoor coverage on AT&T's network. The only bump in the road I've had so far is I didn't top-off or renew my minutes before the end of my 30 day term, and my phone was deactivated and I couldn't reacivate on the website.

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
May experience has been good with Net10 as well. But I Consider myself low maintenance and am able to figure most issues out myself or with a little help from the forums. I tried Tmo on Net10 as well and had the same results as you. I am on auto pay with them so I am not worried about getting deactivated plus it saves you a few bucks. Second I ported my old Verizon and main phone # to Google, which I still use as my main #. Not meny people even no my Net10 #.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma