- 308 Posts
ST-Tmo How do i know if i been throttle
Recently my web browsing has been terrible. FC application is unable to load and many other applications just hang due to slow connection. However when i run a speedtest app the results are always 5MB+ down and 1.5mb Up.
This is my first GSM phone; with CDMA phone there was always a refresh data profile option where it will refresh and improve data performance.
Is there anything similar with Nexus 4 GSM
LG G2 Verizon LTE
Nexus 4 ST TMO
Galaxy S 3 Sprint LTE [ Retired ]
Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G Verizon LTE [ Retired ]
Nexus S 4G [ Retired ]
Xoom Tablet 3.0 Honeycomb [ Retired ]
HTC Evo 2.3.3| [ Retired ]
Palm Pre [ Retired ]
- 06-19-2013, 09:51 AM #2
Re: ST-Tmo How do i know if i been throttle
The truth is you can never really tell for sure. Plus so many things play into a factor of how fast your data in. For example when I was at my doctors yesterday my connection drops to one bar but NOTHING would load! I thought maybe it twas the phone and reset it. But when I left and went back up the hill my att connection reconnected with no issue. So I wouldn't jump to throttle right off the bat. Just call them and ask? If they did because you "broke a rule" they will not hold back from telling you. ST is shady anyways. Have you thought about another Tmo MNVO or Tmo service it self? Just something you might wanna keep in mind.HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By rvpn12 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:09 PM
- By rvpn12 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2010, 03:13 PM
- By F22loader in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2010, 06:02 PM
- By weasel123 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2010, 04:47 AM
- By REC0GN1ZE in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:44 AM