- 1 Posts
My MMS isn't working on my unlocked T-Mobile S3 working with Straight Talk AT&T
I am using the APN settings they currently have on their site, tfdata, and I have also tried Cingular 410 and att.mvno. I have a "new sim" and have no idea what else I can do to solution this. Please help!
- 08-19-2013, 11:12 AM #2
- 305 Posts
LG G2 Verizon LTE
Nexus 4 ST TMO
Galaxy S 3 Sprint LTE [ Retired ]
Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G Verizon LTE [ Retired ]
Nexus S 4G [ Retired ]
Xoom Tablet 3.0 Honeycomb [ Retired ]
HTC Evo 2.3.3| [ Retired ]
Palm Pre [ Retired ]
- 08-20-2013, 02:28 PM #3
HTC One (ATT GSM)
- 2,442 Posts
- None Yet...
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By Frenzytom in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:47 PM
- By Dana5318 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:00 AM
- By littlestarr81 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:59 PM
- By angrykeyboarder in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:18 PM
- By jesimpki in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:31 PM