Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Only1Z
  • 1 Post By volleydrone
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AIO question

Currently I am on the t mobile prepaid 30$ if I switch will the building penetration with AIO because they use at&t be any better? Speeds aren't a big deal because even though I have HSPA+ sometimes my average is 1mb. Yeah I know slow but it gets the job done. Just looking for better building penetration

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: AIO question

Quote Originally Posted by anthony1117 View Post
    Currently I am on the t mobile prepaid 30$ if I switch will the building penetration with AIO because they use at&t be any better? Speeds aren't a big deal because even though I have HSPA+ sometimes my average is 1mb. Yeah I know slow but it gets the job done. Just looking for better building penetration

Posted via Android Central App
    You're on prepaid. The beauty is that you can just switch and find out! So switch and you tell us. Overall, AT&T has a much better network than T-Mobile. Most likely you will like your coverage more with AT&T.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    volleydrone likes this.

I just switched from Tmobile to Aio in a smaller market city and I am not having any coverage issues so far. Definitely worth the switch. Customer Service was a breeze, and I don't notice the difference in data speeds. I'm a light data user so I chose the smart data plan $55 it's $20 less than the tmobile plan I was on with the same data allowances. They have a promotion in their national rollout giving new customers the third month of service free. I heard about Aio through some Florida friends and I was waiting for the rollout. Glad I switched. Brought my nexus 4 and had my sim in two days. Number porting was free and easy. Activated Aio, and I was up and running. You will need to change some APN settings, but it's relatively pain free.

AIO and Cricket just teams up and there's new pricing. If you choose auto pay you get $5 off your chosen plan. I pay $45 for 2.5 GB of Data and unlimited text/voice. And no contract. Really happy with their support and service.
    atkichr likes this.