Straight Talk multimedia messages
Is there any way to speak with someone from straight talk who can make my MMS work? I can't receive them, I've tried every setting I get from the internet, I've spent hours on the phone with straight talk representatives. Each time they tell me "Well sir, when you bought the sim card, you could see that we don't guarantee service." Not guaranteeing service is not the same as NOT PROVIDING SERVICE.
I'm at wits end with these people. Anyone else have any advice they can offer to help me resolve this problem, or am I just being stupid to even stay on with Straight Talk.
- 12-09-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 08:56 PM #4
Re: Straight Talk multimedia messages
yes, I'm using the correct APN settings. I've also tried every other combination I can find on-line. Google hangouts crashes when it tries downloading received mms.
The problem isn't with my phone, it's with how straight talk configures their data.
- 12-10-2013, 11:03 AM #6
- By Sarashinai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Skiran chinnaiah in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:47 AM
- By Malystryx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:24 PM
- By raptor597 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:52 PM