- 2 Posts
Gsm phone on Straight Talk to use Verizon towers?
My mom and I are looking into getting the Blu Dash 5.0, a GSM android phone and plan to use Straight talk. We've been with Verizon for almost 5 years now and love their service, but not their prices. We're new to the whole smart phone world and could use a little help. I've done hours of research and cannot find an answer. Is there any way to have our unlocked gsm phones work on Verizon's towers through straight talk? Help! Thanks!
- 12-30-2013, 11:48 AM #2
- 01-01-2014, 11:12 AM #4
- 21 Posts
Re: Gsm phone on Straight Talk to use Verizon towers?
If you go to straight talks website. They have lists of phones by carrier that you can use on the network. You can use a Verizon phone on straight talk. But yes you can't use an att or tmo phone on straight talk Verizon towers
Posted via Android Central App
- By ashakouri1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:21 PM
- By exarkhun in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:54 PM
- By stackberry369 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:12 AM
- By masteh in forum LG myTouch ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:50 AM
- By Mahipal Nehra1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:26 AM