- 6 Posts
How do I bring a Verison Droid2 Global to Straight Talk?
How would I use this phone on Straight Talk? Do I need to buy a SIM or Register it as a CDMA phone?
Verizon Droid2 Global. Here is the info I found upon googling the specs:
2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
From this website: Motorola DROID 2 Global - Full phone specifications
Does have a sim card in it.
- 12-30-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 1,691 Posts
Re: How do I bring a Verison Droid2 Global to Straight Talk?
From what a rep told me on the phone as I was trying to register my Galaxy Nexus from Verizon. They can only connect Verizon phone you buy from a vendor for Straight Talk unless it is one of a small group of CDMA non-4G phones. This may not be completely true because it seemed fueled to sell more devices but that is all I have gotten from them about it.
- 01-02-2014, 08:33 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- By power5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 42Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:53 AM
- By RHS in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:07 PM
- By jksalomonsen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:46 AM
- By Rick HKS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:12 AM
- By Andcen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:47 PM