- 1 Posts
HTC One on Straight Talk
I bought an ATT HTC One the other day and installed a ST sim and changed my APN settings with no problems. I had great bars and 4G LTE. Within 24 hours I had no service, no data nothing. I spoke with ST and they reset their system and my phone began working again. 24 hours later it did the same thing. I called ATT and verified again that the phone was clean. Called ST and they reset it again and it worked perfect. They said that it was an issue with ATT, that they havent released the phone from their service. I have never had this problem before even after I left ATT with my iPhones for ST. Now it has done it again. Can someone help?
- 02-15-2014, 09:19 PM #2
- 1,675 Posts
Re: HTC One on Straight Talk
Try Solavei they will actually try and fix the issue. ST will only do what they have done already and just reset things. ATT might help if you really get upset with them but they can be unrealistically firm with being right and never elevate your issue to the proper department.
I switched a phone from ATT to ST and got stuck with the device never getting data at all. Going to Solavei they contacted ATT and got the phone released and working on their network within an hour.
- 02-19-2014, 02:00 PM #3
- 02-27-2014, 01:58 PM #4
- 4 Posts
- 03-02-2014, 04:26 PM #5
- By Jimmy Grzybek in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2014, 05:31 AM
- By brigeatenex in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:19 PM
- By BlakJak206 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:01 AM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:47 AM
- By LadyTravel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:34 PM