Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Republic Wireless $20 account credit for new customers

Here is a new promotion for $20 account credit for new customers. Just started April 2014 -

https://republicwireless.com/phones?...ustomer_Portal

Default Re: Republic Wireless $20 account credit for new customers

I highly recommend Republic Wireless...I've been a customer with them since November 2013, and have been extremely pleased! It is so nice to be able to get calls and texts inside my office building where I don't get traditional cell phone service.

For anyone considering joining Republic, here is my referral code, which entitles both you and I a one time $20 credit on our monthly service (currently, although Republic has indicated that they may change it up from time to time): Referral Code

I used RW for almost a month with the Moto X but I use BT headsets and it glitched alot when doing the wifi to cell handoff. Causing the BT to reset its connection each time. Other than that it was a great experience.

I agree its been a very nice service. The best thing that i like with a few tweaks from any network settings app in the playstore you can make the 25$ 3g plan into the 4g plan temporarily for the day. Not perfect but for the price and being able to use a moto X i love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can use my $20 referral link if you like. You get $20 and so do I.
    http://rwshar.es/Vr7G
    I got the Moto G and $25 unlimited voice, test & data plan. Way less than Sprint which I had before. And since they use Sprint for their service it is the same for me. Thanks