Byop kit for straight talk is what sim?

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I was in Walmart and saw the byop kit at Walmart and I would have bought it but no where on the package does it say what sim card it is (at&t or T-Mobile) does anyone know?

Posted via Android Central App

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
What you linked is not what I am seeing at my walmart . the thing I see and it may be what op saw is a sim kit that includes a $45 card and retails at $59. It says no where on the packaging what provider it is . tmobile gets ZERO signal where I live but att does so its made me scared to buy it .

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
What you linked is not what I am seeing at my walmart . the thing I see and it may be what op saw is a sim kit that includes a $45 card and retails at $59. It says no where on the packaging what provider it is . tmobile gets ZERO signal where I live but att does so its made me scared to buy it .

If you look at what I posted the actual packaging does not say what provider it is for. Straight Talk does not sell T-Mobile SIMs except from their website.

But why not order it online for in-store pickup to make sure you're getting the right thing?