Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raptir
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Default Byop kit for straight talk is what sim?

I was in Walmart and saw the byop kit at Walmart and I would have bought it but no where on the package does it say what sim card it is (at&t or T-Mobile) does anyone know?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Byop kit for straight talk is what sim?

It depends on the phone you are bringing to the network

Posted via Android Central App

The Straight Talk SIMs sold in Walmart are AT&T SIMs.

Straight Talk SIM activation kit - Walmart.com

If you need a T-Mobile SIM you need to buy it from Straight Talk's website.
    jdbii likes this.

What you linked is not what I am seeing at my walmart . the thing I see and it may be what op saw is a sim kit that includes a $45 card and retails at $59. It says no where on the packaging what provider it is . tmobile gets ZERO signal where I live but att does so its made me scared to buy it .

Quote Originally Posted by rexxcastle View Post
    What you linked is not what I am seeing at my walmart . the thing I see and it may be what op saw is a sim kit that includes a $45 card and retails at $59. It says no where on the packaging what provider it is . tmobile gets ZERO signal where I live but att does so its made me scared to buy it .
    If you look at what I posted the actual packaging does not say what provider it is for. Straight Talk does not sell T-Mobile SIMs except from their website.

But why not order it online for in-store pickup to make sure you're getting the right thing?