A few question about AIO Wireless

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I understand that Aio throttles you back to 8 speed on 4g. But I am currently on Sprint so considering I'm super lucky to get 5 the last month I will take it.
Are you able to stream music?
What have you experienced when streaming video?
Do web pages work quickly?

If I have figured correctly with 3 lines, 2 at 2.5 and 1 at 5 it will run me 130.00 a month.

Last edited:

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
From the way I read the pricing on their website, I come up with $130 as well. I don't have first-hand experience with AIO, but I can't recall seeing one negative post from a customer about them in these forums. People seem to like them.

Ted Turner1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had AIO since February. Really nice service for the price. I never notice any slowness in streaming. Occasionally, I'll find a little delay if trying to stream HD Youtube video. It is an excellent service for me so far, with no noticeable lag either from the high PING times due to the Proxy.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Happy customer here as well. I've had Aio/Cricket since mid summer of last year. I have historically kept my N5 set to 4G/HSPA rather than LTE cause the formers signal tends to be stronger in my area.That puts download speeds around 4mbps. No issues with video or audio. I have the 5 gig/mo. plan and have yet to be throttled though.

Nexus 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol