- 65 Posts
I am currently thinking of switching from Verizon to AIO. I have seen people commenting that they are worried about AIO's high ping rates. I think I understand how ping affects things like latency in online video games, but what kind of difference does it make with cell phone data?
Speedtest results show my Verizon ping generally being between 50-150, and AIO ping is usually between 150-200. Data speeds are fairly similar in most areas around where I live.
- 05-17-2014, 10:26 AM #2
- 05-17-2014, 06:17 PM #4
- 05-18-2014, 12:42 AM #5
- By jonassa3 in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:25 AM
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:55 PM
- By sonic1519 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:57 AM
- By sonic1519 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Corster88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:41 PM