Droid 4 on Straight Talk?

beanboy89

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine, currently on Virgin Mobile, currently has a dying Kyocera Rise, and wants a better phone. He needs a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard, but there's nothing better than the Rise on Virgin, so he's looking at putting a Droid 4 and putting it on Straight Talk. The phone compatibility checker on Straight Talk's website isn't exactly helpful, even after entering the phone's IMEI, and I can't find any definite information online through various Google searches whether the Droid 4 works on Straight Talk.

I know the Droid 4 is an LTE phone and has a SIM slot, but I've heard reports that there's a block on US GSM carriers, ruling out the ability to use Straight Talk's AT&T- or T-Mobile-compatible SIM cards.

Has anyone had any experience with putting the Droid 4 on Straight Talk? If the Droid 4 doesn't work Straight Talk, anyone know of any comparable QWERTY smartphones that do work on Straight Talk?

atkichr

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Go to their website and go to the byop section. They Will Tell You If Your Phone is compatible.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888