Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Android 4.4.3 update?

    Anyone have any idea when Boost mobile will release the OTA update for the Moto G for Android 4.4.3?

    Sent from my Moto G using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #2  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    3,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Yes I'm sure you will get it. However there us a Moto G forums here on AC. May wanna keep an eye out there for the update! A lot of people are talking about it. My girlfriends unlocked Moto G LTE has yet to see it as well. So it could be a while.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    Yes I'm sure you will get it. However there us a Moto G forums here on AC. May wanna keep an eye out there for the update! A lot of people are talking about it. My girlfriends unlocked Moto G LTE has yet to see it as well. So it could be a while.
    I have been keeping an eye out for it! The anticipation is killing me. It will fix a couple of bugs that for some people have with the phone when updating from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2.

    Sent from my Moto G using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #4  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    3,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist93 View Post
    I have been keeping an eye out for it! The anticipation is killing me. It will fix a couple of bugs that for some people have with the phone when updating from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2.

    Sent from my Moto G using AC Forums mobile app
    We have seen no issues with Android 4.4.2 Moto G LTE! Hope that helps. :P Anyways like you I can't wait to see it as well.

    Thanks!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    We have seen no issues with Android 4.4.2 Moto G LTE! Hope that helps. :P Anyways like you I can't wait to see it as well.

    Thanks!
    Finally got the update 4.4.4 for my Moto G on Boost Mobile! Only took forever!
  6. #6  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    3,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist93 View Post
    Finally got the update 4.4.4 for my Moto G on Boost Mobile! Only took forever!
    Our unlocked Moto G LTE got it as well! Hope your enjoying it. Girlfriend had no complaints.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Android 4.4.3 update?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    Our unlocked Moto G LTE got it as well! Hope your enjoying it. Girlfriend had no complaints.
    I'm happy with it. It fixed my problem with assisted dialing. Kept popping up with a weird notification.

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Games for Android: Eagle Eye and Piggy Knight
    By phucphuc12345 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:12 AM
  2. What advantages does Android still have over iOS 8?
    By RavenSword in forum Phone Wars
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:38 AM
  3. Grand 2 is not installing updates
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:07 PM
  5. ns mainframe will not work on android Y?
    By rdcordle in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions