- 12-05-2013, 09:54 PM #2
Re: lock button restarts my phone?
does it do that instantly? As in 'as soon as you touch the button'? Or does it do it after a few seconds. If it's the first, it's a short inside the phone, probably... If it's the latter, maybe the button latch (or the signal press) is 'getting stuck'; pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds on most devices will reset them.
- 12-05-2013, 11:46 PM #4
- By apeterson93 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2013, 06:40 PM
- By leesherm in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:36 PM
- By angry english in forum Moto XReplies: 28Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:57 AM
- By grn4frk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:52 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:51 AM