- 1 Posts
ZTE Valet-How do you turn off Screen Lock?
My husband placed a screen lock on my Tracfone ZTE Valet thinking it was his phone and actually it was my phone. How do I remove this lock completely off of my phone. I just want to be able to push the circle and be able to unlock my phone w/o having to enter a code. Thanks
- 12-17-2013, 12:13 PM #2
Re: ZTE Valet-How do you turn off Screen Lock?
I'm not sure how ZTE labels their Android but it should be somewhere within the settings menu and than under either Security or LOCK screen. It will be called a screen lock in there and you'll need to enter the password he applied. Then select swipe or slide (depends on device)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- 12-19-2013, 02:36 PM #3
- By clankfu in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:33 PM
- By jtd200 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:31 AM
- By jomole in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:55 PM
- By Patrick Mc Knew in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:13 PM
- By dabuxyz in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:38 AM