- 8 Posts
ZTE Supreme - how to move music to external sd card?
Hi there! My daughter is getting error messages on her ZTE Supreme phone that she doesn't have enough memory. She has a 32GB external sd card in there, but it seems that the phone keeps putting everything on the internal sd. I did manage to move a couple of apps over, but she still has about 29GB available, and yet is still getting error messages and can't download any new music. I have tried and tried to figure out how to move her music to the external sd card, but haven't had much luck other than finding info about getting a file manager app.
I did get the x-plore file manager app, but I can't even figure out how to use it. I'm not interested in rooting her phone because I don't know enough about how it works and I'm afraid I would really mess things up if I did that.
- 01-17-2014, 01:28 PM #2
- 68 Posts
- Harmonia 1.6c
Re: ZTE Supreme - how to move music to external sd card?
Have you connected the phone to a PC with the USB cable and browsed the phone with your PC and Windows Explorer?
You should be able to easily create a music folder on the external SD card and then move all the music on the phone over to the external SD card.
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:26 PM
- By Techo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:02 PM
- By hsk1610 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:22 PM
- By darth android in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
- By Abhinav Subramanian in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:59 PM