Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where is ZTE Radiant ?

I don't know much about phones : But I recently purchased a ZTE radiant. It has a flash light on it among other crazy things like Google earth which is in 3D. The things this phone can do is crazy. According to the Quadrant Standard : This phone has almost double the power of the HTC 1x and triple the power of the Samsung S4. The man who sold me this phone told me this is the best phone available out right now; besides the 5S and the Moto X.

I can understand why - This phone is ahead of even the top tech gurus. I see it is not on any android forum site at all, or even on the internet period. I had to search 30 minutes for just basic information on the phone. Cases, Otter boxes, and many other things are just not even available because the phone is so high tech and modern. With that said; This is my question :

Why are there not cases available for the phone ? I have searched everywhere in town and the internet. Even people at reputable businesses claim they have never seen the phone before in their lives. They asked what it was called and asked to take the model numbers. Even the store owners cannot get access to cases and they say I could be out of luck because it is a limited release phone.

This phone is very slick, as in, it will slip out of your hand very easily. And if there are really only a limited number of these made. I do not want to break my phone. Can some one please tell me what this phone can do. Where do I get cases for it, and I thought it would be appropriate for this forum if we had atleast a thread for the ZTE Z740

Thanks

Eska

Default Re: Where is ZTE Radiant ?

Welcome to Android Central! Congratulations on your new phone, but unless I'm looking at the wrong version of the phone online, I'd have to disagree with the guy who sold it to you--the specifications that I can find on the web are decidedly low-to-mid range. Most phones can use the LED flash as a flashlight, and Google Earth is available to install on all devices. It has a dual core CPU, whereas most flagship phones sport a quad core CPU at the least, and the 800 x 480 resolution is quite low.

Anyway, there are so many Android phones out there that having a dedicated subforum for each one is unfeasible. The decision to create a subforum depends on largely on how popular the phone is, and perhaps on what the phone represents (like, for example, is there some big innovation like a flexible screen, or is it the intended flagship for a company).