Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lance Rock
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has a reliable permanent root been found for ZTE Z665C (Valet)?

I'm on the Straight Talk ZTE Z665C running 4.1.1 and I want to root like nothing else. I NEED to tweak this phone, I'm just one of those people that are constantly tinkering, so if a way has been found can someone please point me in the right direction, because all I've managed to find is a temporary root followed by a hard reset. This didn't appeal to me so much... Anyway, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Z665C via Tapatalk. (Looking for a reliable root method. Jelly Bean 4.1.1)
    Frogger420 likes this.

Default Re: Has a reliable permanent root been found for ZTE Z665C (Valet)?

I have a ZTE Z665C through TrackFone. What is a root method? You sound like a phone techie and maybe you can help me. My phone has begun to crash and I can not get it to turn on without removing the battery, it just sits there with a green light blinking. It is fully charged and I need a solution to this. Thanks for any help.

ROM
    Ginger rom/ginger kernel

Looking for the same, but I'm on straight talk. Kinda thinking I should've went for the samsung for the same price
    LG optimus s
    Xionia clockwork
    Ginger rom with Ginger kernel

I'm trying myself no sucesfull yet got root app off Google play ,also doing a zip file but not yet sucesfull but it says takes 10 hours ,I'll let u know if I get

Posted via Android Central App

There is an app called Proximity Sensor available on Play. Installed it, ran it and deleted it. No problem since. (2 weeks). Every day before I would get the Black screen.

I found this solution somewhere. Can't remember where but it works for me. Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App

Same boat.

I would like to root this Tracfone Valet to get rid of the bloatware that is killing the processor; the first few seconds of any video play smoothly but turn to a slideshow afterwards.

Never rooted a pre-paid phone, does it affect the service/minutes already loaded onto the device?

Try Cydia impactor it's really good for ZTE phones.

JESUS CRYSTOL