- 1 Posts
ZTE WARP SEQUENT stuck in bootloop
My rooted zte warp sequent is stuck in a bootloop. Ive tried flashing different ROMS and none of them install correctly or boot up. I have wiped data/cache and did a delvik cache wipe many times. I can not turn on usb debugging and as such it will not show up in adb:devices. I've tried flashing the stock JB kernel and a stock ROM but no luck. Any advice on how to fix my phone would be really helpful.
- By brandonx1000 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:06 PM
- By Hossein Dibapour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Jonathan Rosenthal in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:06 PM
- By David Maniowicz in forum Motorola RAZRiReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Galled in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:28 AM