ZTE Majesty: Wi-Fi won't connect

Chrazy

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a ZTE Majesty, two months old. When My Wi-Fi. Is on, I have no connection. Even though I am in a spot that I normally do. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebecca Seaburg

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this same problem.
I called straight talk because I can't send or receive mms messages and the error message that pops up is saying that there is no network. Since I have owned the phone (1 month) I have yet to have full coverage anywhere. All of my other phones didn't have this problem. Tgogohe Tech Support person told me to go into my settings> mobile networks> unclick data enabled, reclick it, shut off phone then restart it....It worked for about 12 hours.....Now right back to this same issue. Did you ever get yours fixed?

justice4usa

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
( ZTE MAJESTY ) ANDRIOD ...... if you do a total phone format , i mean erase it all and start from scratch ...... for me anyway when it got to the wifi password section it would not finish that process ...... if you press forget and turn off your phone then back on again and try the password again ( if your home ) and have security on it ....... my worked on the first try ! THE WIFI IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN .. .. .. not sure what it is with the zte phone and this issue but other than that it`s not a bad phone ........ I HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP SOME FOLKS IN THE FUTURE !

Lori Pritchard 6125

Feb 13, 2018
Visit site
I have a ZTE model phone and there is a business account that provides Wi-Fi for employees during working hours. They control the password so when my android suddenly starts as!ing for password, which I have no access to. When I can't enter it the screen says authentication error