How do i recalibrate my ZTE smartphone?
How do i recalibrate my ZTE smartphone? I have already looked in settings and I don't have an option to calibrate. I rooted my phone a week ago. Yesterday the left 1/4" of my screen became unresponsive. Today both the left and right 1/4" of my screen don't respond. what should I do?
- Best AnswerJul 08 2014 | 4:42 pm EDT
I am inclined to believe this might be a hardware fail than software. Have you tried rebooting?
- 07-08-2014, 04:42 PM #2
- 07-08-2014, 04:51 PM #3
- 07-09-2014, 12:15 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:56 PM
- By Jamal Ahmed in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:19 PM
- By can tok in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:59 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:41 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:26 PM