[Q] ZTE Nubia 5s Mini 403a vs 404h?

anon(790850)

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I've got a ZTE Nubia Z5s mini and I'm looking for a good custom ROM for it. Now, my problem is all of the custom ROMs available seem to be for the 403a variant and not the 404h, which I have. My question is, are they cross flashable? Mine is still stuck on 4.3 and it bugs me that when I'm playing games I can't swipe down from the top to check out what notifications came in.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've got a ZTE Nubia Z5s mini and I'm looking for a good custom ROM for it. Now, my problem is all of the custom ROMs available seem to be for the 403a variant and not the 404h, which I have. My question is, are they cross flashable? Mine is still stuck on 4.3 and it bugs me that when I'm playing games I can't swipe down from the top to check out what notifications came in.
In most cases you can't flash across other device models unless the developer specifically says it's OK. Have you reached out to him/her to see if that's possible?

If you flash it you'll risk bricking your device. Although similar in nature, the difference might be in the radio/kernel, and affect the device booting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo