Why doesn't Google recognize me after a reset on my ZTE Maven?

A

AC Question

google doesn't recognize me after reset on ZTE Maven

I uninstalled apps in error, couldn't use cell other than incoming calls and camera. Called AT&T and they helped with reset. I couldn't remember my Google password, had to reset it and now Google doesn't know me. Is this a 72 hr thingy??

SILMAA1

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: google doesn't recognize me after reset on ZTE Maven

Thank you for your response. However, I've also been made aware that I must use my old password again to confirm. I don't remember my old password...that's why I had to reset! Is this info true as well?? It seems like a Catch 22 if I must keep going in circles.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

If you changed your Google password online, then you'll have to wait 72 hours before you can log into your phone that you reset. You should be able to do it with the new password, and not the old password. Is it really asking you for both the new and old passwords?

SILMAA1

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Hello again, No, "it" isn't asking for my old password. I just read it someplace and got concerned. I had to change the password online as I froze up my phone by deleting and uninstalling things I shouldn't have. So on that note, I'll leave things alone when I get my phone working again which should be tomorrow sometime. Thank you so much for all of your help! :) :)

SILMAA1

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Exactly 72 hrs later, I was able to login in my phone with my new password. Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon