Why is my phone restarting non stop after updating?

A

AC Question

My is my phone restarting non stop after update

My phone is rooted but it worked perfectly fine until this annoying update kept bugging me so i just updated it and it rebooted but then when into android is starting apps 7/143 then it would go to the powered by android then metropcs then androrid is starting apps all over again plzzzzz help i had the same problem with my other phone samsung galaxy avant By The Way this phone is a ZTE Obsidian Model:Z820

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My is my phone restarting non stop after update

Hi

Unless someone else reminds me differently....you should NEVER do an OTA update while rooted. I'm afraid you'll probably have to reflash the OEM software. Not sure where you'd go to get this done. with samsung, you'd just use Odin, not sure about your device.

Future reference.....if you choose to root again. NEVER update your device OTA. You should use a program called Package Disabler Pro, wot which will allow you to disable software updates.

Hope this helps!

Chris

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My is my phone restarting non stop after update

PS: whenever you root again, be sure to know that there is a 100% full proof method to unroot safefly, in order to be able to do the software updates, if you choose to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463