zmax pro

You orit

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Just unboxing one 24 hrs ago. What a phone. I had to put a deposit on one a week before Aug 1. Sold out anyway but saved mine until the 3rd when I got back in town. This is an elegant phone. Really long in appearance. Works great. Think it's only 179. Full price. Which is cheap. It has it all.
Hopefully I can report it's a winner after having an original zmax for 17 months and very fond of it. It's been a 100% phone,never failed once.

9 11 01 Never Forget.
-----------------------

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just unboxing one 24 hrs ago. What a phone. I had to put a deposit on one a week before Aug 1. Sold out anyway but saved mine until the 3rd when I got back in town. This is an elegant phone. Really long in appearance. Works great. Think it's only 179. Full price. Which is cheap. It has it all.
Hopefully I can report it's a winner after having an original zmax for 17 months and very fond of it. It's been a 100% phone,never failed once.

9 11 01 Never Forget.
-----------------------

Did you pay $99 for it or did you have to do the $159 and a $50 mail in rebate?

rcandroid

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Just bought one yesterday Metro Pcs for my wife,in Miami $100.00 + $15.00 (number transfer?) no rebate forms. You can also get it at Brandsmart.com. no rebate forms.
Beautiful phone!

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I purchased one three weeks ago and love this phone! I came from a Moto X (2014) and absolutely love this thing. It took a few days to get used to the larger screen (picking up my Moto X now feels so little!). Overall, I am really impressed.

You orit

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Just an update on my zmax pro . I unboxed it Aug 2. I posted my enthusiasm above. Since the 2nd, this phone has made me very sure that a person that spends $800. For a smartphone is nuts. I just wish all knockoff items were as nice as this.
Not one hicup. Not a moment of question. It runs relizbly.
I did get a couple of cases. The free let her case I thought I was getting , never did, never materialized. I bought and like the three piece armored drop safe holster type. Various prices...amazon, cellular outfitter, etc. I found the one. Zizo , bolt cover. Google it. $15.99 on amazon, $17.99 on Zizo's site. This case is military rated for dust, dropping from 6 ft. Bla bla bla bla. Very cool case or cover. The 6 dollar ,plain one I have in same style is fine but this is what I would have bought if I seen this a month ago. My last phone (zmax) wore a cheap ,no name 3 piece belt holster clip type for a year and I can literally sell it as new. The use age hour count would deny that for sure.
The zmax pro is my kind of phone. Btw, my fingrprint sensor works everything in 2 seconds. I'm a bit pissed about the free leather case scam metro pulled. Fools. I will unlock it and get away from metropcs soon.
Honestly, I can not see what this axon and axons7 have that zmax pro does not. Screen size ? Doubt it, storage ? , speed? What? Camera pixels , keep them. I do wish an led flash existed and the nonremovable battery is a petty ploy that happens in marketplace. Still Not enough to pay even $200. For it.
Zmax pro could be the best phone ever made for the price point.

gottago

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I understand that if you port your number into Metro, you'll get an additional 60% off the $99 making the phone $40. New activation required. A real bargain at $99 and a real treat at $40!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I understand that if you port your number into Metro, you'll get an additional 60% off the $99 making the phone $40. New activation required. A real bargain at $99 and a real treat at $40!
You must sign up and pay for the first month service and port in the get the $40 price.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech