Zte zmax pro screen glitch when gaming

prophet33332

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I play a lot of ps1 emulators and this glitch is so annoying! The controls lock up also when playing games on the emulator. The framerate is a constant 59/60 fps but the glitch happens so often. I got this phone like a week ago and the glitch will not go away. I also noticed that when playing certain games off of the native appstore the controls will lock up. Is there an alternative to this phone that it can be exchanged for at metroPCS?

nintendo1889

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
MetroPCS B14 update fixed some issues and is overall a smoother experience.

Will I lose a root in the future if I update to b14? I can't predict the future, I'm just not familiar with ZTEs history of locking down phones.

I had this when Facebook messenger draws over games. I removed messenger s permission to draw over other apps, which fixed it.

There might be other apps which have this conflict, you'll have to pay attention to them.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Will I lose a root in the future if I update to b14? I can't predict the future, I'm just not familiar with ZTEs history of locking down phones.

I had this when Facebook messenger draws over games. I removed messenger s permission to draw over other apps, which fixed it.

There might be other apps which have this conflict, you'll have to pay attention to them.

There is no root for the Zmax Pro so nobody knows.

A1gamer

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
Well,just wanta to let e eryone no i figured out z max pro issue.plug in micro usb into phone from charge cord.then touch usb end to skinn and keep it there.then play.your welcome.piece play on.

Robbie Rolfe

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Well,just wanta to let e eryone no i figured out z max pro issue.plug in micro usb into phone from charge cord.then touch usb end to skinn and keep it there.then play.your welcome.piece play on.

It shouldn't be like that though I payed my money's worth I expect to get a working, fully functional phone

Martinturbo15

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I play a lot of ps1 emulators and this glitch is so annoying! The controls lock up also when playing games on the emulator. The framerate is a constant 59/60 fps but the glitch happens so often. I got this phone like a week ago and the glitch will not go away. I also noticed that when playing certain games off of the native appstore the controls will lock up. Is there an alternative to this phone that it can be exchanged for at metroPCS?

I noticed that when playing Minecraft or Pokemon on my emulator my controls lock up and I can't move neither on Minecraft or Pokemon if anyone knows how to fix it or what's going on please tell

Robbie Rolfe

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Same problem with my brand new zte zmax pro from metro pcs then soon after that the touchscreen will not respond to multitouches like when I'm playing games or zooming in on google earth. Could be hardware or firmware I honestly don't know.
I just got a ZTE ZMAX pro yesterday and when im playing a game and one menu changes to another menu or screen there is a glitch. The screen shows a bunch or colors mixed together looking like a glitch. Its only for a split second when the screen changes in different games.

Has anyone else had this happen with an android phone. If it is normal to happen sometimes, then ill just keep the phone. If not, ill go exchange it while its still under warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance