- 03-08-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 03-28-2013, 10:35 AM #3
Re: OUYA vs. Roku 3
Well, the Ouya can run Android applications, so whatever of those services have apps or can run video inside the browser should work fine. It won't be as 'streamlined' of an experience though, especially if you have to use the browser.--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By cjmjmm2006 in forum BlackBerryReplies: 36Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:25 PM
- By Ignitros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:03 AM
- By killercableguy in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:38 PM
- By jayjeff20 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:28 PM
- By drax782 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:31 PM