- 10 Posts
Any way to get a developer kit ATM?
I'm working on an Android game in Unity and would love to test it on the OUYA, but I fear it's too late to get my hands on a devkit. It's a much more natural way to iterate on a game project and getting performance/input issues settled fast would be great. I'd love to hear what kind of performance others are getting out of the system as well!
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
- By rodeiguez102 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:28 PM
- By kalldrexx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2010, 04:52 PM
- By LCW in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:31 AM
- By DrDownload in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2010, 08:10 PM