Did you OUYA? What are you doing with it?

WallaceD

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I have one. I'm a Kickstarter backer, so I've had one for a while now.

It's not bad. Shadowgun is amazingly great on it. Lots o' fun. The Ball is another game I'm enjoying.

It's a competent system. But it's all going to come down to good software. There are only like 200+ apps available right now. Time will tell, I think.

The only issue I've experienced is with wonky controller connectivity. Unless I close/shutdown my laptop and make sure the controller has clear line of sight to the Ouya, it gets all wonky. Otherwise, it works fine.

5e3yzumy.jpg

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking one up to use as a retro emulator console to play games from PS1 and before. Original Mario Kart FTW!

muiriddin

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up just last friday. I've been having fun with the device. I can say that the controller can get wonky and you will need to be careful about game machine placement and where you are using the controller... other than that I've been very happy!

k30king1

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I have had the ouya for three weeks now... The general app selection is small, but I am relaxed in knowing that it will grow over time with new and great apps, games, and content just as all relatively new devices do. I have rooted mine (i root everything) installed the xposed mod, and the play store. I haven't altered much if anything, I just increased the devices functionality. I also bought a wireless mouse, and use my android phone as a keyboard. All in all I'm happy with my purchase. Its fun, neat, and openly hackable.

sent from my HTC one sv using tapatalk 4 beta

91_z28_4me

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have had the ouya for three weeks now... The general app selection is small, but I am relaxed in knowing that it will grow over time with new and great apps, games, and content just as all relatively new devices do. I have rooted mine (i root everything) installed the xposed mod, and the play store. I haven't altered much if anything, I just increased the devices functionality. I also bought a wireless mouse, and use my android phone as a keyboard. All in all I'm happy with my purchase. Its fun, neat, and openly hackable.

sent from my HTC one sv using tapatalk 4 beta

How does XBMC and Netflix run on the Ouya?