- 1 Posts
OUYA - Help with a decision
First, my apologies, I posted this in the wrong forum. This is my first time here, if you can't tell.
I'm thinking of buying the Ouya to do some gaming on my TV and I also have a Nexus 7 2013. Is there anyway to connect my Nexus to my TV as well as a wired Xbox 360 controller to the Nexus, both at the same time? If not, I'm getting the Ouya. Thanks for any help and input!
- 12-27-2013, 12:52 PM #2
Re: OUYA - Help with a decision
- Get a Miracast adapter to wirelessly mirror your Nexus 7 display on the TV and use a USB OTG adapter to plug in the Xbox360 controller. Will do what you want, but Miracast isn't great for gaming.
- Forget the Xbox360 controller and pick up a Moga Pro Power and a SlimPort adapter. HDMI out from the Nexus to your TV through the SlimPort, and Bluetooth connectivity to the controller with a layout pretty close to an Xbox360 controller.
- By susie1997 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:43 AM
- By Josh Frye in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:01 AM
- By Barge82 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:40 AM
- By Erhy in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:14 AM