MushRoom Bounce! 2D physics action - 2 player split screen - Two Squid Games
MushRoom Bounce! is a unique, addictive, 2D physics game where you spin, bop, freeze, and blast Mushrooms into various holes to clear each level!
This is exciting news for the OUYA gaming community, as MushRoom Bounce offers a fun and unique gameplay experience. MushRoom Bounce! is a complete break from any other gaming genre; there are no games like it on the market.
And it supports gamepads very, very well. This is a console game.
Kino Koichi is the Mushroom Bouncer, a bodybuilding mushroom whose job it is to "bounce" unruly mushrooms that are invading human territory! To keep the peace between mushroom and human kind, Koichi is on a mission to get the mushroom outbreak under control. Under ground, above ground, and back in time -- the mushroom madness is spreading in this addictive, crazy, retro, mushroom-bopping adventure!
Mushrooms abound out of bounds in this wacky mushroom-bopping adventure, set in a myriad of different locations... including some that might leave you scratching your cap. A cafe, the city streets, a desert island, a haunted house -- You never know where the little shrooms might pop up next!
Cute as they may be, this fungal frenzy is getting out of hand. Time to put these cute little guys back in their place. Like the bouncer at any exclusive club, it's time to bum-rush these mushrooms down whatever convenient hole you can find!
Join Koichi in level after level of mushroom bouncing fun -- put on your sunglasses and get bouncing today!
MushRoom Bounce! Features:
* 2-player Split-screen competitive mode
* Realistic, 2D Physics Action
* Bop, Dash, Bomb, Blast, Grab, Freeze, and Repel-ray your Mushroom opponents
* Like in Basketball or Billiards, a Mushroom's "spin" affects how it bounces
* Works with ALL wireless bluetooth HID Gamepads
* Gamepad Remap feature
* Leaderboards and Personal High Scores saved to server
* 33 Unique Areas
* High Quality 28-song stereo soundtrack
* FREE Version Includes 15 Levels!
* Tons of Variety -- Each level has its own funny details and surprises
* Supports keyboard input, including non-HID joysticks (those that behave like a mini keyboard)
* Also available for Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi
P.S. Kinoko = "mushroom" in Japanese. And ichi means "one" so I guess you could say the Bouncer's name is "Mushroom One".
P.P.S. This is our first released game. Both of us Squids put 8 months of our lives into this game, and would LOVE to hear your feedback, good or bad. Criticism? Bug report? Let us know! Email matthew (at) twosquidgames.com. And please rate the game! Thanks for playing.